Advanced Audiology Consultants is a private audiology practice in Oak Brook and at Seven Bridges in Woodridge, Illinois. Dr. Dawn Heiman and Dr. Kelly Warf are all Illinois licensed Doctors of Audiology. We not only have great service, but we also have high quality hearing aid products. Our staff works hard to provide you with the best possible hearing, and a great experience every time you visit our office.We care if you can hear! We also take care to schedule a generous amount of time for each visit, so that you won’t be rushed and you won’t have to wait for long periods of time before your appointment.
An Audiologist evaluates and treats people with both hearing and balance disorders. We see people from all ages and all walks of life. People of all ages can experience hearing loss, and you’re never too young to start hearing better. If you’re a musician, concert lover, hunter, motorcycle enthusiast, or otherwise spend time in noisy environments, it’s never too late to start wearing custom hearing protection to prevent problems like hearing loss.
30 Day Hearing Aid Challenge
If you qualify:
- We fit you with a trial pair of hearing aids on your very first appointment.
- We let you take your trial hearing aids home for 30 days. At no cost!
- When you return, we will let you see on the computer screen how busy and noisy your world really was in the past 30 days.
- We will guide you – so you can choose what level of hearing aid technology is best for you, based on the hearing aid datalogging readings.
- We do our best to make improving your hearing easy.
- We’re looking out for your best hearing options and will look into all possibilities to ensure that you can enjoy hearing life again.
We’re an independent audiology practice. This means that we provide evidence-based services to evaluate and treat you as an individual. We also use hearing aid products from a variety of companies to serve you and your ears best. Because we aren’t affiliated with any particular company, our sole professional goal is to help you improve and protect your hearing. We offer the most advanced hearing aid and hearing loss prevention technology available on the market, so you can get on with your life!
Did you buy your hearing aids somewhere else?
That’s ok! We’re here to help you use your hearing aids to their fullest. We can help with cleaning, repairs, and reprogramming, if possible. Sometimes you just need that extra professional touch, to feel more confident with use and care. Don’t be shy, just ask us to help!